OUR HTMA SERVICE
|Nutritional minerals||Toxic minerals||Additional minerals|
*On request. Extra fee applies.
Personalised and "user friendly" reports
InterClinical Laboratories produces reliable and 'user-friendly' HTMA reports in three different formats:
- Results only report (Profile 1)
- Interpretative report (Profile 2)
- Comparative report (Profile 3)
Our reports are easy to read, comprehensive and incorporate the latest developments in nutritional therapeutics.
Our interpretative reports have two parts: an informative report for the patient and a more technical report for the practitioner.
The reports contain a wealth of clinical data which, when interpreted correctly, can provide an indication of nutrient imbalances and mineral toxicity. Our advanced reports are designed to shed light on the patient's current health status, identify potential areas of concern and direct dietary and supplemental measures to improve patient health.
Profile 1: Results only report
This report contains only quantitative tissue mineral analysis data. It includes a graphic illustration of patient test results for at least 36 essential and toxic minerals, including reference ranges. It highlights 27 significant mineral ratios and patient metabolic patterns.
Profile 2: Interpretative report (recommended)
This is our most popular and comprehensive report. It draws on all of our laboratory's expertise and extensive experience in analysing and interpreting trace mineral patterns. The report includes two parts:
- A detailed, personalised patient's report: easy-to-read test results for at least 36 essential and toxic minerals, including reference ranges; 27 mineral ratio results; discussion of nutrient and toxic mineral levels and ratios; individual metabolic type results and discussion; and personalised dietary recommendations.
- A comprehensive practitioner's report containing a summary of the above, plus: disease trends and potential health concerns; medical discussion of mineral imbalances and toxins; contraindications; dietary suggestions and vitamin and mineral supplement recommendations.
Profile 3: Comparative report
This comparative report is available as a follow-up to Profile 2, comparing current and previous test results, and providing a comprehensive discussion and revised personalised therapeutic recommendations.
Our interpretive reports are the most advanced reports available in Australia today. All hair tissue samples are analysed using state of the art techniques by Trace Elements Inc, a US federally licensed and certified clinical laboratory specialising in hair tissue mineral analysis. Click here for more information about our laboratory.
Request a HTMA and see pricing now or please contact us for more information. If you are being referred by a practitioner the pricing may be different, please see your practitioner for more information.